亚洲v欧美v国产v在线成_制服丝袜中文字幕丝袜专区_一区二区三区韩国电影_激情欧美一区二区中文字幕

我要投稿 投訴建議

外貿飯局點菜英語對話

時間:2021-01-27 15:15:56 外貿英語 我要投稿

外貿飯局點菜英語對話

  以下是小編給大家整理的外貿飯局點菜英語對話,一起來看看吧。

外貿飯局點菜英語對話

  A: Mr. Martin.you must be hungry after having visited the company long time. Do your?

  A:馬丁先生,參觀公司這么長時間您一定餓了吧, 是嗎?

  B: Yes.l'm very hungry. And you?

  B:是的,我餓。你呢?

  A: Me too. Now let's go to the lunch.

  A: 我也是。我們一起去吃午飯吧。

  B: So.what are we going to eat?

  B:我們吃點什么?

  A: You're the guest,so you can have anything you like. Here's the menu.

  A:您是客人,您可以點您喜歡吃的東西。這是菜單。

  B:That's very kind of you,but I am not able to read Chinese,so you'll have to help me.

  B: 非常感謝,但是我不認識漢字,所以您必須得幫助我.

  A:OK then. What would you like to drink?

  A:那么好吧。您想喝點什么?

  B:I'd like a glass of beer.

  B:我想喝杯啤酒。

  A:How about Qingdao beer? It's one of the most famous beers in China

  A:青島啤酒怎么樣?它是中國最著名的啤酒之一了。

  B:Oh.I have heard it long before. Let me have a try.

  B:哦,我很久以前就聽說過了,讓我試一試。

  A:What would you like to have?

  A:您想吃點什么?

  B:I like Chinese food.

  B:我喜歡吃中國菜。

  A:What's food concretely?

  A:具體什么菜呢?

  B: I'm not familiar to the name of the food. I'm at your disposal.

  B:我對菜的名字不是很熟悉。我聽從你的安排。

  A: OK. Let me order dishes. Are there any types of food you really don't like?

  A.好吧,我來點菜。您有什么忌口的嗎?

  B: Well.I'm allergic to silkworm,so that's definitely out. And I'm not too keen on hot peppers or garlic.

  B:哦,我對蠶蛹過敏,所以一定不要點。我不太愛 吃辣椒和大蒜。

  A: Right,and which kinds of meat do you like?

  A:好的.,那您喜歡吃什么肉?

  B: Anything is OK.just nothing too exotic!

  B:什么都可以,就是別太怪。

  A: So.no chicken feet or silkworms for you !

  A:那么就不給您點雞爪和蠶蛹了!

  B: Ha! No.I'd rather not.thank you very much!

  B:哈!是的,我寧愿不點,多謝。

  A: OK.how about we have a roast duck?

  A:好吧。我們先來個烤鴨怎么樣?

  B: That sounds fine.

  B:聽起來不錯。

  A: And why don't we have some crispy fried pork as well ?

  A:我們再來點兒鍋爆肉吧?

  B: Why not?

  B:為什么不呢?

  A: Let me see.What else is there? Have you tried a Chinese salad before?

  A:讓我瞧瞧……再點些什么呢?您以前吃過中國沙拉嗎?

  B: I don't think so, What's it like ?

  B:我想沒有,那是什么東西?

  A: Well,it's a cold dish with lots of thin strips of dried tofu.Chinese vermicelli.bean sprouts and pork with a vinegar dressing.

  A:噢,那是用干豆腐絲、粉絲、豆芽和豬肉拌上醋做的涼菜。

  B: It sounds interesting. Let's have some.

  B:聽起來很有趣,我們點一個吧。

  A: Good. And would you like anything else?

  A:好的。您還點其他的東西嗎?

  B: No. That's enough. In America our lunch is usually fast food. It won't last more than one hour.

  B:不,這些足夠了。在美國我們的午餐一般吃快餐。通常不會超過一個小時。

  A: But in China we have a saying" business is concluded on the table". But don't worry. Please make yourself comfortable.

  A:但是在中國我們有一個說法是“生意是在飯桌上談 出來的”。但是您別擔心,請不要拘束.

  B: Thank you.

  B:謝謝。

【外貿飯局點菜英語對話】相關文章:

外貿英語對話:報價06-06

外貿英語情景對話02-18

外貿報關檢驗英語對話01-31

外貿英語仲裁對話01-30

外貿貨物索賠英語對話01-30

外貿貨物包裝英語對話01-30

外貿保險相關英語對話01-30

外貿面試英語口語對話02-03

10組外貿報價英語對話02-27

外貿合同英語口語對話01-31